Sunday, March 29, 2009

Alpha

The very first post on this blog. I know there most be lots of blogs out there that feature hardcore music from all around. What makes this one special? Nothing really, it's a very humble blog, for those who want to hear good bands from different countries without having to filter through thousands of pre-existing bands in the worldwide underground and want to leave that job to me. Complete albums will regularly be posted on here. If you dig the band please find the way to purchase their CD. I don't want to be considered a music pirate, but I post these albums up because I know from firsthand experience there are lots of places in the world where it's extremely difficult to obtain good hardcore albums, this goes out to all those who find themselves in that situation. Above all, always support the scene. This page is just a facilitator to broaden your HXC horizons. I'm a simple man, so expect a lot of tough guy urban type shit , some straight edge, and even a lil bit of hip hop. If you like anything i just said, subscribe to this mother and leave some comments. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment