Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Madball - Live in Oberhausen, Germany - 2003

This is a live bootleg recording of NY's finest Madball. Recorded 2003 in Oberhausen, Germany. To be honest with you, the sound quality of this recording sucks ass. So why did I post this? Just hearing the opening of "set it off" even in this shitty recording still gets me pumped up and nostalgic of past Madball concerts I've attended. Not to mention it has a couple of songs the band doesn't showcase live anymore. My favorite part of the whole recording, is when Freddy sings Nuestra Famila in Spanish, that's the shit right there. One of the things this band does best, is play live. So if your a self-proclaimed hardcore fan and you don't have a good excuse why you haven't seen these cats live, I honestly don't know whats wrong with you.

Madball - Live Oberhausen, Germany - 2003
  1. Intro+Set it off
  2. Smell the bacon
  3. Can't stop won't stop
  4. Hold it down
  5. Get out
  6. Down by law
  7. Never had it
  8. Across your face
  9. look my way
  10. Moment of truth
  11. Done...
  12. Lockdown
  13. Streets of hate
  14. Say what
  15. Nuestra Familia
  16. It's my life
  17. Demonstrating my style
  18. Pride

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment